Waned XP-100

I have the Remington custom shop xp100 in .22-250 if you know anyone. Is the KS style stock

Would like to buy a single shot ba in 6.5 or 7mm caliber.
Thanks
Buck
I have an XP-100 single shot made into a High Power Silhouette rifle by Evelio McDonald in 7mm-08.
It has a Jewell trigger set for less than a pound, a Hart barrel and McMillan stock.
I shot one match with it before our local club stopped doing high power silhouette. The other local clubs stopped doing rimfire silhouette and lever action silhouette as the tactical crowd took over
That was 10 years ago or maybe more. If you are interested I can haul it out from the back of the safe and send pictures or answer any questions you might have.

Factory & build options...

Savage made the Striker pistol in the late 90's and early 2000's. They put the bolt handle on the left side but ejection was to the right. This made sense for the majority of hunters being right handed and wanting to use their left hand to cycle the action instead of having to switch hands to do so. They were chambered up to 308WIN and this would make a perfect donor if you wanted to change to a 7mm-08 barrel. I've even seen a few with a laminate stock for a little added weight for stability.
1720284376713.png

More recently Savage came out with the model 110 PCS that is available from the factory in 6.5CM or even 308WIN. I wish the new ones came in stainless and had the swoopy lines of the Striker models. At least the new one is bound to have a better trigger, even if it does look like a tactical bolt action pistol.

1720284243747.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENDJustine

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here