Waned XP-100

I have the Remington custom shop xp100 in .22-250 if you know anyone. Is the KS style stock

Would like to buy a single shot ba in 6.5 or 7mm caliber.
Thanks
Buck
I have an XP-100 single shot made into a High Power Silhouette rifle by Evelio McDonald in 7mm-08.
It has a Jewell trigger set for less than a pound, a Hart barrel and McMillan stock.
I shot one match with it before our local club stopped doing high power silhouette. The other local clubs stopped doing rimfire silhouette and lever action silhouette as the tactical crowd took over
That was 10 years ago or maybe more. If you are interested I can haul it out from the back of the safe and send pictures or answer any questions you might have.

Factory & build options...

Savage made the Striker pistol in the late 90's and early 2000's. They put the bolt handle on the left side but ejection was to the right. This made sense for the majority of hunters being right handed and wanting to use their left hand to cycle the action instead of having to switch hands to do so. They were chambered up to 308WIN and this would make a perfect donor if you wanted to change to a 7mm-08 barrel. I've even seen a few with a laminate stock for a little added weight for stability.
1720284376713.png

More recently Savage came out with the model 110 PCS that is available from the factory in 6.5CM or even 308WIN. I wish the new ones came in stainless and had the swoopy lines of the Striker models. At least the new one is bound to have a better trigger, even if it does look like a tactical bolt action pistol.

1720284243747.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucianaXnu

Latest profile posts

RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP
expoB wrote on FlyGuy's profile.
Re: Charoline Wepener MZ
Brad Clemens took deposits! Here in the US!
& is pathological liar, con artist. You have NO IDEA!! Maybe you should do some research. Felon ( do background check, speaks to his character throughout his life!) total con! Btw..i am in the US & know 1st hand his character. He was US representative as of last November. Look at time line!!!
expoB wrote on BushPig1963's profile.
IMG_1693.jpeg
Btw .. he has physically beat, abused verbally, mentally, financially abused women and in every way imaginable. Fact check, background check. He is HORRIBLE!!!
I am tired of him blowing up lives and walking off into the sunset leaving destruction in his wake. Over here in the US... Not in Africa...just so you know. I was not his victim but know some of them.
Senga Senga MZ . US rep Brad Joseph Clemens is involved! Con artist, owes people money. Pathological liar. Lies w/out remorse and convincingly.Doesn't reside in Oregon, he is FROM Oregon. Was living in Great falls MT til mid march... Disappeared recently.Believe a word he says & be played a fool! 1st hand knowledge. He is convicted felon. This is why he bow hunts. can't own a gun! background chk! MONSTER