Waned XP-100

buck52

AH member
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
25
Would like to buy a single shot ba in 6.5 or 7mm caliber.
Thanks
Buck
 
I have the Remington custom shop xp100 in .22-250 if you know anyone. Is the KS style stock
 
Would like to buy a single shot ba in 6.5 or 7mm caliber.
Thanks
Buck
I have an XP-100 single shot made into a High Power Silhouette rifle by Evelio McDonald in 7mm-08.
It has a Jewell trigger set for less than a pound, a Hart barrel and McMillan stock.
I shot one match with it before our local club stopped doing high power silhouette. The other local clubs stopped doing rimfire silhouette and lever action silhouette as the tactical crowd took over
That was 10 years ago or maybe more. If you are interested I can haul it out from the back of the safe and send pictures or answer any questions you might have.
 
I sent pm, very interested if this is a pistol, not a rifle.
Thanke,
Buck
 
Factory & build options...

Savage made the Striker pistol in the late 90's and early 2000's. They put the bolt handle on the left side but ejection was to the right. This made sense for the majority of hunters being right handed and wanting to use their left hand to cycle the action instead of having to switch hands to do so. They were chambered up to 308WIN and this would make a perfect donor if you wanted to change to a 7mm-08 barrel. I've even seen a few with a laminate stock for a little added weight for stability.
1720284376713.png

More recently Savage came out with the model 110 PCS that is available from the factory in 6.5CM or even 308WIN. I wish the new ones came in stainless and had the swoopy lines of the Striker models. At least the new one is bound to have a better trigger, even if it does look like a tactical bolt action pistol.

1720284243747.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,020
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top