Would you like a Cigar?

It’s Cohiba Red Dot time, while I watch the rain. :)

497EB426-AA87-4775-8605-E402D8E8150C.jpeg

Yea it was cool but a little much for me.

Come on fellas. That’s like saying I am not hunting elephant because it’s too expensive. We all would hunt elephant if it was $9K. We would all scarf up this humidor if it was $500. We all want it, we just mentally haggling over the price. You guys just all need to come together and get this for me, and I will gladly store your cigars free of charge.

Then we can all meet at your place and sit in the back porch and smoke cigars and swap stories. I like the way you think. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Come on fellas. That’s like saying I am not hunting elephant because it’s too expensive. We all would hunt elephant if it was $9K. We would all scarf up this humidor if it was $500. We all want it, we just mentally haggling over the price. You guys just all need to come together and get this for me, and I will gladly store your cigars free of charge.
I would still like to be able to afford an elephant hunt in the near future though so I am saving for that.

With my skill set, for less then $9k in materials, I could turn a spare bedroom into a kick ass walk-in climate controlled humidor.

Next flight to Nashville leaves 6:05AM. I got the contact drawn up.

Next flight to Nashville leaves 6:05AM. I got the contact drawn up.
I'd like to have one for myself, but the problem is that I cant afford to fill it up....lol.
A 10-20,000 quantity cigar collection for a room is for someone more well heeled then myself. Ill have to stick to my 200 cigar capacity.

I'd like to have one for myself, but the problem is that I cant afford to fill it up....lol.
A 10-20,000 quantity cigar collection for a room is for someone more well heeled then myself. Ill have to stick to my 200 cigar capacity.

Actually had an acquaintance once who had a cigar/humidor room. Separate air filtration and all. He invited in to smoke a cigar and whipped out an Opus X for me to smoke. Should have made him a good friend because haven’t talked to him since. But man, that was a nice room.

Has anyone successfully traveled by are with one of these lighters in your checked bag?
1626312870285.png

Negative. Never tried. Only fly with Bic lighters. They don’t like torches either.

It’s a Drew State Liga Privada T-52 night.

999447E8-9A4C-474D-A33F-DA2FF7AE43B3.jpeg

Ahhh, the T52. Just a pleasure to behold. Love the Liga Privada line, albeit a little pricey, never disappoints!

True words my friend, true words. (y)

Working on the Liga T9 which I will say is superb so far. While my youngest son, E, goes for a hit to pop’s pocket with a Padron Family Reserve 1964. His first comment was “Wow!”
IMG_3992.JPG
IMG_3991.JPG

Something great about smoking a good cigar with your son.

Smoking a Camacho Scorpion :)

1F17958D-C8CA-43CB-94C4-C40CE4E34EC2.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodGirardi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia