Would you like a Cigar?

@VertigoBE Thanks, you are a line of good information. Lots of good places recommended there.
I remember a while (a year) ago you mentioned that a classic custom hunting rifle could be built at reasonable cost in Belgium. In the region of €3.5K .
At some stage I may pick your brain about this as although I love Mauser actions I’m a leftie. I’m thinking of a Winchester M70 or Zastava action for a build.

@VertigoBE you'll have to get my up to speed when you visit us. Why did you keep this information from me? :P Detective: :ROFLMAO:

Definitely going to one of these shops next time I visit Brussels.

@VertigoBE Thanks, you are a line of good information. Lots of good places recommended there.
I remember a while (a year) ago you mentioned that a classic custom hunting rifle could be built at reasonable cost in Belgium. In the region of €3.5K .
At some stage I may pick your brain about this as although I love Mauser actions I’m a leftie. I’m thinking of a Winchester M70 or Zastava action for a build.
With pleasure, I like showing off beautiful Belgium to tourists. :)

I'm not sure if I ever wrote that, that a custom or semi-custom hunting rifle could be built for 3.5KEUR. Thinking about it now, I would not really know where I would look for this. I can ask around though. Especially the head armourer from Hunting Lodge is a friend, he could get you onto something.

You can find very good and beautiful, sometimes as-new examples of custom rifles for that price point though. For example, just yesterday I posted in the Good Gun Deals thread a fully engraved and restocked 416 Rigby where the donor rifle was a CZ550. Asking 3KEUR. And also another in 7x64 for 3KEUR, fully engraved on a Dumoulin action.

Also 9.3x64r's are going for sometimes very low prices. I know of multiple ones from smaller makers in sxs version that would go for under 5KEUR.

@VertigoBE you'll have to get my up to speed when you visit us. Why did you keep this information from me? :P Detective: :ROFLMAO:

Definitely going to one of these shops next time I visit Brussels.
I need to give you a reason to come back ;)
Next time you come over, no wives or kids, just a day out visiting gun shops ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosalineHa

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa