Would you like a Cigar?

That looks and probably tastes great.

That looks and probably tastes great.

Oh my, if you have not tried one, I believe you should. The taste and different notes are incredible, lots of smoke, and always smooth all the way to the nub. I've never had a bad Padron 1964; they are just amazing cigars. Kick back, relax, and enjoy what I believe to be the best cigar. Not cheap, but in my humble opinion worth every Penny.

I looked them up and I see my cigar shop in Düsseldorf, Germany has them in stock. Next trip over there will try some. I see that have quite a few different series. Which ones would you recommend?

Try any of the 1964s series, in my opinion they are the most balanced with flavor. I believed I’ve had every Padron made :ROFLMAO:

My new ashtray is ready, made out of the Buffalo cow I shot in 2022 :D

IMG_0654.jpeg

IMG_0655.jpeg

Nothing new here...sweating balls! (probably not in Brent's caliber In AZ but hot up here) Working in the yard cutting trees, spreading mulch, etc. Time to relax with a few cold ones. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.View attachment 619542
I don't think we get that crazy humidity you guys get over there. I would melt

Some nice Cubans and a great flight of Port wines in Porto. If visiting Porto go to Vasquez d. Carvalho. Been there a couple of times great Port wines. You'll have you try the 50 years old one. Out of this world.
IMG_20240810_182418.jpg
IMG_20240810_175052.jpg
IMG_20240810_171319.jpg

Really nice. Was this from your trip to de Klerk?

No, this was from my trip to the Eastern Cape with Game-4-Africa. I hunted a Lioness with Hans.

Ah ok. Thought maybe also some plains game with Hans.

Unfortunately I was broke when I was done with the Lioness, i wish I could, but I still had to tip the staff. :ROFLMAO:

Enjoying this well aged Tatuaje cigar, gift from one of our AH member. (y)

IMG_2875.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrodieHeyw

Latest profile posts

We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe