Would you like a Cigar?

F3F3B7B3-792E-4909-AC08-4E4484B1D17C.jpeg

got back from working outta town tonight, decided on the Olivia series V, it’s a nice mellow smoke, I usually prefer madero wrappers, but this one is mellow, the best part is being able to enjoy it home with the pups and a good gin and tonic.

It is hot as held and super humid today. Sitting outside my cover patio with three fans blowing :ROFLMAO: and enjoying a Romeo Y Julieta by AJ Fernandez.

IMG_0188.jpeg

Ye, it’s hot here as well, 81* F, smoking an Oliva Corunja I believe, wrapper is running a bit, so many chores to catch up on, and here I sit with my pups with a fine cigar and a gin and tonic, looking forward to retirement

#2 for the night...Liga Privada #9...been in the humidor awhile. I don't recall but this is a great smoke, earthy tones that remind me of a Padron.
20230715_181609.jpg

One my favorites by Drew State, always good.

Smoked an Undercrown Maduro while watching the Braves. Unfortunately they lost tonight. :confused:

IMG_0190.jpeg

IMG_5608.jpeg

Its been a long time since I have posted on this thread. I am sure amazed at how much participation it has! In celebration, I will be choosing one of these bad boys I have had for more than a year in the humidor. Pictures of the smoke and whisky to follow... :) Cheers!

View attachment 546348
Its been a long time since I have posted on this thread. I am sure amazed at how much participation it has! In celebration, I will be choosing one of these bad boys I have had for more than a year in the humidor. Pictures of the smoke and whisky to follow... :) Cheers!
Fine supply. I too age cigars and it makes all the difference.

Of those the Upman is my least fave. Others like and I just don’t.

Fine supply. I too age cigars and it makes all the difference.

Of those the Upman is my least fave. Others like and I just don’t.
I have had a couple hit or miss with the Upman, but everytime I am in a Casa Del Habano, I have to bring back some. I am leaning more towards Bolivar or Partagas this time.

I gravitate to montecristo 2.

Non Cuban I love atabay.

I love it when my mother spoils me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_0248.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaun09

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles