China buys Africa - $50 billion

No, they just bought access to all the minerals and oil. They have no use for the real estate itself. You don't want to actually own the land you strip mine after the minerals are gone.
@TERMINATOR - well if thats True - Smart financial move by China and a desperate sale by any Country that gave up mineral rights.

@TERMINATOR - well if thats True - Smart financial move by China and a desperate sale by any Country that gave up mineral rights.
Yes China is way smarter than the U.S. Govt.

We borrow money from China in order play Santa Claus and give it to other countries. That is about as stupid as it gets.

@OxfordTheCat - the US, France, and UK are NOT Communist Countries and I’m much more comfortable with their investments for that reason alone.
Eh. Neither is China. World's second largest economy by some margin now, and a tremendous source of goods.

They're Communist in the same sense that the DPRK is Democratic.

Eh. Neither is China. World's second largest economy by some margin now, and a tremendous source of goods.

They're Communist in the same sense that the DPRK is Democratic.
@OxfordTheCat - we can all disagree on many things, You may even be correct on some….but if you think China is Not a Communist Country then Please remove the “Oxford” from your name…..just be known as “TheCat”.

In South Africa our ex president was bribed by English, French and German arms manufacturers. You name a country and major private corporations or government agencies from that first world country have corrupted african politicians.
Bell Portinger a PR firm in England was basically helping foment racial tensions in SA.
There is unfortunately not only one devil.

How is it a any different than the US, French, or UK foreign investment that has taken place over the last sixty years?
I will tell you exactly how it is different, its communism , vs. capitalism, capitalism gets a little greedy communism begets slavery , concentration camps, xx on freedom of speech and other little things.you can walk away from capitalism ,you walk away from communism you get shot.
for a better explanation read the book , "coming out of ice". n. korea is a excellent example of communismm, south korea , captalism, study carefully, your test will be in NOV. 6.

In South Africa our ex president was bribed by English, French and German arms manufacturers. You name a country and major private corporations or government agencies from that first world country have corrupted african politicians.
Bell Portinger a PR firm in England was basically helping foment racial tensions in SA.
There is unfortunately not only one devil.
@Beefeater: I don’t think anyone can “corrupt” another person - Honest people don’t commit crimes until they make a “choice” to. Corrupt Politicians are driven by greed & opportunity —-they don’t get pushed into corruption - they seek it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartiZlb7

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia