Would you like a Cigar?

If you love or would like to love a good Cuban cigar, get a 1/2 box or box of Partagas Series D #4. One of the few places I have been recently that still had them in stock, albeit the price has about doubled.
I can’t agree more. This was my first Cuban my dad bought and invited me over for a smoke. I recently bought some and gave a couple to a good friend that just had a baby.

He said the only thing better than the cigar was naming his son with his wife. He must be sold on them as well!

Tonight's menu. Nothing new really.
This is my 4th Blackened cigar. Really digging that blend.
IMG_20230916_161539811.jpg

Padron No 90 Anniversary kind of night.

IMG_0510.jpeg

Just finished the last of my Series D #5's while I was in Zambia.
Duty Free in Lusaka was completely sold out of Cubans, and Duty Free in Dubai is out of their minds with their pricing. I bought caviar and gold instead.

I noticed in addition to being a savvy cigar smoker you are an avid African hunter from some of your other post. Beautiful lion by the way. I hope you celebrated with copious amounts of stogie smoke! Congrats!

I noticed in addition to being a savvy cigar smoker you are an avid African hunter from some of your other post. Beautiful lion by the way. I hope you celebrated with copious amounts of stogie smoke! Congrats!
Mort,

Thanks. That lion was an experience like none other; 25 minutes in broad daylight, staring at each other, waiting for him to stand up for a clear shot.

When it was over we went back to the lodge for celebration. I took the cap off a bottle of Havana Club and grabbed a handful of Cuban cigars.

Just spent a few hours at a Cigar event, at my local brick & mortar Cigar shop. It was hosted by Forged Cigar co. A distributor for Partagas, Diesel, La Gloria Cubana, Alec Bradley, Bolivar, & others.
Beer, booze, and some amazing BBQ.

Another event coming up in November, hosted by Drew Estate.
IMG_20230922_181601336.jpg
IMG_20230922_175553188_BURST000_COVER.jpg
IMG_20230922_175545165.jpg
IMG_20230922_161726512.jpg
IMG_20230922_160535485.jpg

My mom continues to spoil me. :love: The two Padrons are from her, the other one from my sister. :)

IMG_0523.jpeg

Some little Cubans, one is a Monti cigarillo, and the other a Jose Piedra.

IMG_0537.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

I'm headed to Louisiana for an alligator hunt next week, and will be spending a day in New Orleans. Ant recommendations for a cigar lounge/shop?

Oliva Black Swan, before and after :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_0552.jpeg

IMG_0553.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muslimmarriageevents

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia