Would you like a Cigar?

Num....num....num....num.....
IMG_20220624_165708492.jpg

I love all the My Father cigar line, excellent choice (y)

Enjoying a Davidoff Geneve :)

1892547A-445D-4F2A-9981-4F00230B1C06.jpeg

I think I'll pull a brother Morty, and make it a 3 Cigar evening, with plenty of cold beer chasers.
Lol...I think brother Mort has 3 cigars before breakfast :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:...maybe more!

It’s a Padron Aniversario 1964 kind of night :ROFLMAO:

C09426DC-029E-4888-9C82-86B4EAF1E972.jpeg

Lol...I think brother Mort has 3 cigars before breakfast :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:...maybe more!

You both are correct! Twas a 3 cigar morning with a couple of Camacho’s and a O’man Melanio V before the coffee was finished.

And then taking a page from Uncle Brent, I went with a couple of MF Le Bijou and a Perdomo 10th Anniversary closer this evening.

It also was a hundo here in Nashville so middle of day was spent in the AC. My poor youngest son,22, is camping at the Nashville Nascar race all weekend. They are having fun, eating well, but definitely a young man’s sport.

I’ll stick with AC and 2500 cigar humidor, and watch with a cigar and the porch ceiling fan on lift-off speed!

IMG_8942.JPG

Nascar Camping
IMG_8994.JPG

Buffalo Turkey Nuggets from his Spring Turkey

Had one of those days at work in which I truly hate ( I know hate is a strong word) my job. I truly hate the business style our Air Force military has become and where everyone points the finger and no one takes responsibility or ownership of their fing job. I wish I was back in uniform Vs being a civilian so I can tell these idiots how to do their jobs.

Sorry, I meant to say a Cuban Partagas Series D, No 5, its what’s in order to calm myself a bit. My apologies, I had to vent. Thanks!!

335268EB-5732-47DA-BDA8-A28930877318.jpeg

Had one of those days at work in which I truly hate ( I know hate is a strong word) my job. I truly hate the business style our Air Force military has become and where everyone points the finger and no one takes responsibility or ownership of their fing job. I wish I was back in uniform Vs being a civilian so I can tell these idiots how to do their jobs.

Sorry, I meant to say a Cuban Partagas Series D, No 5, its what’s in order to calm myself a bit. My apologies, I had to vent. Thanks!!

View attachment 473543
I know those days all to well, good for you having a cigar (maybe 3 ;)) to ease the nerves.

I know those days all to well, good for you having a cigar (maybe 3 ;)) to ease the nerves.

Thanks bro, tough and it’s days like today that I want to say F it, and retire, but I care too much about my troops to leave them hanging. Let’s see what tomorrow brings :mad:

View attachment 473543

Nothing like a Cuban Partagas to calm the nerves, lower the RPM, and allow a little life reflection for ya. Understand fully what a shxt-show work can be in today’s business climate. Takes an inordinate amount of decompression and venting just to keep things between the lines. Thank the Lord for cigars. I’ll be thinking about you this week and pray that the right people with a little common sense will cross your path. Hang in there. This will never be a vent-free zone. That’s why we’re here!

Smoking an AVO Nicaraguan. Much better day today, the day started sh*tty, but got better by the end is the day. Thanks everyone for listening and your thoughts.

CE8B5560-1594-4F58-A1A9-A028469BC8D3.jpeg

Perez Carillo a gift from one of our members here :)

FDD7344D-9286-45BD-AA9D-D7A0ED7799E1.jpeg

It’s an Oliva V Melanio night :)

B46F3AFC-BE2D-4EF0-A0EE-ECD57B7A7871.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VelmaKnipe

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?