Would you like a Cigar?

8E20D582-B108-486E-907C-81600A0947F0.jpeg

AJ Fernandez today…good with coffee.

Smoking a Perez Carillo cigar :)

B95046AA-CCDD-4405-A808-81BBB99D80DC.jpeg

Saw this was a pretty highly rated cigar. You find it met or exceeded expectations? Looking for some variety in the old humidor.

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had a bad AJ Fernandez cigar.

Saw this was a pretty highly rated cigar. You find it met or exceeded expectations? Looking for some variety in the old humidor.
I grabbed it by chance, but it was a solid choice that I would get again. It matches well with reviews (I read them after you asked ).

Nice, I'll have to check them out. :) (y)

It’s an Oliva Monticello time :). Celebrating that my 375 H&H is dialed in. I was going nuts chasing my tail, but got figured out. Just in case anyone is counting I’m 21 days from wheels up. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

341D2A94-0C21-4B77-95E4-E2ABC7972C5C.jpeg

Happy Friday to you too brother!

DF1297F9-C18D-4DB5-9317-F4108233011F.jpeg

T.G.I.F Gent's.

Started off with a Nicaraguan Maduro Factory overrun. Buy them by the 20 count mazos. Good value for the money.
I’ve bought those seconds from Cigar Page, and they are fantastic for $2.00 a stick. That is what I normally smoke while mowing or doing yard work. Great bang for a buck or two :ROFLMAO: (y)

I’ve bought those seconds from Cigar Page, and they are fantastic for $2.00 a stick. That is what I normally smoke while mowing or doing yard work. Great bang for a buck or two :ROFLMAO: (y)
This bundle of toro sized torpedo's were $50 for the bundle. Regular price. I can get them for around $44 when they advertise a sale.

Just received the Cigars that Cigar Page forgot to put in my recent order. They admitted to the mistake, and shipped them out to me, no questions asked.
I appreciate that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CallumVine

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with