Would you like a Cigar?

Smoking a Punch Fu Man Chu :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Really, that’s the name of this cigar:ROFLMAO:

EEADA231-A0A0-4176-AB5D-F7D0D28791DE.jpeg

Is that a chinese mustache dangling off that thing.........lol
This cigar has a maduro cap, claro & maduro body, and a tobacco stem, maybe made to look like a dangling mustache :ROFLMAO:

It’s a beautiful day in Middle Georgia :). You guys know I had to order some Olivas too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

92AD4D77-D0C8-4B49-B4CB-E3786514FEC7.jpeg

It’s an optical illusion, there were two 5 packs :ROFLMAO:

It changes.. I have been smoking Ave Maria and Diesel lately... I just about smoked everything out there worth smoking...

Smoking a Le Bijou, drink'n beer, and getting ready to grill up some Steak, while watching the NFL draft.
Vikings made a head scratcher of a trade in round 1. Moving down 20 spots and picking Georgia safety, Lewis Cine.
I like the pick, but the trade had a lot of Vikings fans livid.

My cigar guy got in a new shipment, so I tried something…well, absurd

633FF2F4-EFFA-453F-8D4E-5654BF5DF10A.jpeg

at 7”x70 ga it’s way too big for my cigar cutter.

It’s a mild-med smoke with leathery flavor profile, and it makes me feel like a coal fed steam engine.

I’ve had the smaller version, and they are not bad smokes.

BTW, I had a Padron Black 100. What a fine smoke, like any Padron cigar this one didn’t disappoint me one bit.

My good friend of 27+ years, who I served with on two assignments, gave me this beautiful tumbler :). What a better way to break it in while smoking a My Father LeBijou 1922.

9A5C57C3-5A55-4ACF-844F-FD56394F85BD.jpeg

My cigar guy got in a new shipment, so I tried something…well, absurd

View attachment 464408
at 7”x70 ga it’s way too big for my cigar cutter.

It’s a mild-med smoke with leathery flavor profile, and it makes me feel like a coal fed steam engine.
Those 770's are a hunka chunka of a cigar. I've had a couple when the shop was out of 660's.
You definitely need some time in the schedule to finish one off.

Those 770's are a hunka chunka of a cigar. I've had a couple when the shop was out of 660's.
You definitely need some time in the schedule to finish one off.
It took a solid 1 1/2hrs of dedication to knock it out…afterwards I felt like I was playing keep up with Uncle Mort.

My good friend of 27+ years, who I served with on two assignments, gave me this beautiful tumbler :). What a better way to break it in while smoking a My Father LeBijou 1922.

View attachment 464410
Nice! SMSgt O-man, lotta years of service to earn those stripes for certain.

Just received my Cigar Page order. I was shorted 20 Cigars. Ordered 8 five packs of 5 Vegas Golds, and only received 4.

Customer service has already received my email. Ill see what they say

Nice! SMSgt O-man, lotta years of service to earn those stripes for certain.

Thanks brother. Actually it was just a couple of years, it was only 34 years, 9 months and 28 days. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deandre145

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with