Would you like a Cigar?

It must have been so good he passed out from pleasure :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:…totally, jk.

It was an Ecuadorian corojo wrapped Perla del Mar by JC Newman. It’s all Nicaraguan fillers, so you know it was good ;).

It started off a touch spicy, but it quickly mellowed to a flavorful medium bodied cigar. Similar to a Punch Rare Corojo, but different enough to be unique. It did burn crooked, but I blame that on the cold weather and a freight train speed smoke. I’d give it about a 7/10. I would buy it again, and try on a balmy southern night.

Smoking a Monti AJ Fernandez while freezing my a$$ off :ROFLMAO:

2DA2606F-C088-4BE8-8155-E41A3D6B1E3F.jpeg

Proud moment in our life, seven years today, my wife became a US Citizen

1643567042842.jpeg

Congrats on the anniversary of your wife becoming a US citizen. Wonderful event to celebrate!

Can we talk about how the Bengals made it to the Stupor Bowl…also, I had an Oliva V (not the maduro) but it split due to the cold.

No worries though, I smoked it all the way down (they are sooo good).

Can we talk about how the Bengals made it to the Stupor Bowl…also, I had an Oliva V (not the maduro) but it split due to the cold.

No worries though, I smoked it all the way down (they are sooo good).

Well, the Bengals seem to be a team of destiny. Reminds me of when Eli Manning’s Giants upended the mighty Patriots. I suspect the Stupor Bowl, with the Bengals and the refurbished Rams to be a good game. Two worthy QB’s. While Rams have edge with their defense, along with home venue, Bengals handled a better Titan’s defense, at Titan’s home, and came out on top. I say this comes down to last possession and a field goal. Who will win? Why I don’t bet

60 degrees today, almost 2 feet of snow called for over the next 48 hours.

1st time with the famed Camacho. High quality, good burn, and output. I have not looked the info up, but I feel this is from Ecuador from the mineral metallic notes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 9.10.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 9.10.02 AM.png
    3 MB · Views: 48
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 9.10.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 9.10.05 AM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
Well, the Bengals seem to be a team of destiny. Reminds me of when Eli Manning’s Giants upended the mighty Patriots. I suspect the Stupor Bowl, with the Bengals and the refurbished Rams to be a good game. Two worthy QB’s. While Rams have edge with their defense, along with home venue, Bengals handled a better Titan’s defense, at Titan’s home, and came out on top. I say this comes down to last possession and a field goal. Who will win? Why I don’t bet
Rams are the second team to have home field for a Superbowl. I think they have a slight edge.

Jim Harbaugh will not be the next Vikings HC. Looks like we will hire O'Connell from the Rams.

Hello all, just wondering if there are any cigar smokers here on the forum. If so, let us know which is your favorite one!

I like to light a cigar usually in the late afternoon and enjoy last few hours of daylight reading. Most times its a safari hunting book, others might be a book on oil and gas law. When on a hunting trip, its at the end of the day after a great hunt. I enjoy several brands from Dominican to Nicaraguan. Mostly VegaFina, La Aurora, Oliva (serie "g"). I have tasted numerous brands, but these are the ones found in my humidor.
Montecristo #2 for me

I gave up all tobacco in 1998. I worried that it would take away a piece of the pleasure that I got from hunting, and reading about hunting, or writing about hunting but...it never did. Matter of fact, not having these outside things to focus on has heightened the enjoyment I get from all things hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MilesWoodw

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!