Women's Safari Pants

Wow, I didn't know 5.11 made all cotton tactical pants? My 5.11s and Browning Black Label tactical pants are 65% polyester/35% cotton. I only have a couple pair of all cotton BDUs (winter weight) that I wear when it's real cold but without any significant moisture forecast. I learn something new almost everytime I'm here on AH? Thanks!
All cotton 5.11s have been around a long time. Wore them everyday for 4.5 years while contacting in Iraq a few years ago. Lesser time in Croatia and Kosovo.

Have you checked out Fjall Raven? https://www.fjallraven.com/ca/en-ca/men/trousers?p=2

It's a Swedish brand and that country seems to really know the outdoors. They have a women's line.

FjallRaven is actually being carried by Dillards department stores in the US now.. Mostly packs and caps.. but they did have a few womens shirts and pants on the rack as well that I noticed when I was in there this weekend..

All cotton 5.11s have been around a long time. Wore them everyday for 4.5 years while contacting in Iraq a few years ago. Lesser time in Croatia and Kosovo.

Yep... I wore all cotton 5.11 pants and shirts almost exclusively in Iraq and Afghanistan between 2004-2010... excellent pants.. comfortable.. reasonably lightweight.. and super durable..

Have you checked out Fjall Raven? https://www.fjallraven.com/ca/en-ca/men/trousers?p=2

It's a Swedish brand and that country seems to really know the outdoors. They have a women's line.

I bought a pair of these for my daughter. They are very good and they have different fits for curvy chicks.

It’s not 100% cotton, but the G1000 material is more like a waxed cotton. It won’t need to be laundered as much as brushed off. Very high quality clothing.

My wife wears TAG as well as She Safari (no longer around - but you can get them off of eBay and Poshmark sometimes.)

We keep it simple with our safari gear. Any pair of khakis, perfectly darker tone, work great- and are quiet. Also, some khakis are stretchy. These are great, as it's more comfortable when you're squating behind a bush or something like that.

My 5.11s are ALL cotton. Was not a problem when it hit over 100 F last August.

They have women's version as well.
Just ordered another two pair after I received one pair and they fit really nice. Not too heavy as I imagined they would be. I also ordered a couple of the cotton/canvas shirts. I'm going to try them out as well. Thanks!

I hope you took advantage of 20% off sitewide sale going on now.
Yes I did for the pants, but they were out of my size shirts so I bought those from Galls at their 20% off sales price.

My wife is about the same size and is a clothing snob. She doesn’t care if they are cheap or expensive. They need to be comfortable and functional. She said Duluth was the best she found, but we never checked 5:11 so we now shall.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowell8499

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg