Winchester Model 70 Safari Express 375 HH

Rocco490

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Was not planning to sell this rifle but here it is. Perfect like new condition Winchester Model 70 Safari Express 375 hh with original box scope and upgraded trigger. Rifle has a timney nickel trigger, talley integral rings and bases, and a burris rt6 1-6 x 24 scope. Fired about 8 rounds threw this rifle to sight in test function and briefly enjoy shooting it. Performed flawless, smooth action, fantastic trigger, nice handling rifle. Rifle is beautiful in perfect condition no damage or wear at all absolutely mint shape. Price $2000

image_123650291 (2).JPG
image_123650291 (4).JPG
image_123650291 (1).JPG
image_123650291 (5).JPG
image_123650291 (7).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If only you had posted it three days ago. Great deal.

Haha 1 week late gun broker got the better of me and I over paid

How old is this rifle

Possible sale pending. Rifle is newer production from the Portuguese factory. I would have to look on the box for date of manufacture. I do not know it offhand. I purchased it within the last 5 or 6 years. I believe 2018 but may have been 2019.... Located in Virginia USA

I have a Ruger no.1 in.375 H&H and a left hand Ruger.375 African in.375Ruger.
Both are MOA shooters.
I took the no.1 on my first and only African safari to date . It performed beautifully.
Purchased on gunbroaker used.
Warthog, Impala, Blesbok, Zebra, and Sable.
Don’t forget to check out Buds Guns on line, where I got the lh 77. Very fair prices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelBen

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com