Why a .375 in North America?

Well thanks to those enablers @BeeMaa and @AZDAVE, our household ended up with two .375 H&H rifles for the first time last month. When the wife found out, she asked my why I got two. I said that I got one of them for her. She said she didn’t know she needed one. I said I always look out for her best interests and needs. She’s one damn lucky woman.

Well thanks to those enablers @BeeMaa and @AZDAVE, our household ended up with two .375 H&H rifles for the first time last month. When the wife found out, she asked my why I got two. I said that I got one of them for her. She said she didn’t know she needed one. I said I always look out for her best interests and needs. She’s one damn lucky woman.
You are so considerate.
She is truly lucky to have you.

I know you've been busy with other stuff, but when you get a chance...
Let us know how they shoot (y)

@Scott CWO what rifles did you acquire? Shoot ‘em yet?

I think the more I shoot the .375 the better I get at shooting smaller bore rifles.

You are so considerate.
She is truly lucky to have you.

I know you've been busy with other stuff, but when you get a chance...
Let us know how they shoot (y)

Every time I have a day to shoot it either snows or it’s windy. Blowing about 20mph today and tomorrow and Monday I have to be out on the Eastern Plains. Still waiting...

@Scott CWO what rifles did you acquire? Shoot ‘em yet?

I think the more I shoot the .375 the better I get at shooting smaller bore rifles.

I got @BeeMaa CZ that Wayne at American Hunting Rifles reworked. I put a Leupold V6 2-12x scope with Talley QD rings on it. Wayne coated the rings for me. I already have the same rifle in .458 Lott that was reworked by Wayne. I plan on having the .375 in brown bear camp for hunters to borrow.

I got an Interarms Alaskan Model X from @AZDAVE. I am getting iron sights put on it and I will put the same scope as above on it. Dave also threw in an extra composite stock for it. With it’s longer barrel, I hope to shoot the 270gr Barnes LRX bullet if I can get them to group well. Lance at Hendershot’s is helping me develop loads for both rifles. I think I will take the Interarms with me to Zambia in 2022 for plains game, God willing. If I run across a special buffalo while there, it should be adequate for that as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
francisgriffin2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia