Who would or would not hunt with another member from the site

BOOTS-I said boots!
I love that kmg offers an AH members group hunt, seems like a cool concept with like minded people.
But for a week in africa, I would be very careful who I travel, share camp and hunt with. I would want to have met them and maybe spent an evening at a banquet or convention with them. That is a a minimum. Maybe share a ph whom you have both hunted with before or a camp where you are both comfortable-that would be fun but only with the right person.

Other than a close brush with an angry elephant, my wife and I had a fantastic safari with @cbvanb and his bride. We were great friends before the trip so there was very little risk.

Oh, and Toby, surely you could find someone with better taste in camo?

I put an ad out for a hunting partner to go with me back to Zim next year. This is the only person who responded. Guess I'll go ahead and go with her, if that's the best I can find.

View attachment 490303
@TOBY458
Not a bad choice BUT how would those hiking boots she has got on go for stalking
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

@TOBY458
Not a bad choice BUT how would those hiking boots she has got on go for stalking
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
Well, since I'll be carrying her on my shoulders the whole hunt, it shouldn't matter. She'll be watching our back trail.

Well, since I'll be carrying her on my shoulders the whole hunt, it shouldn't matter. She'll be watching our back trail.
@TOBY458
The mind boggles. If she facing watching your back trail it would make for a stimulating conversation for her.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredrickWe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]