Where to find fitted rifle cases?

MontanaGrant

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
I've always been interested in fitted rifle cases. I believe they add to a nicely finished out rifle. In my quest to downsize "normal" guns and get some nice examples, I'm wanting to get a couple of these made.

I've found one place https://2caseit.com/gun-cases however found zero references to people actually using them.

I would be fine getting the empty, bare case and then taking a winter project in finishing it, however been unable to find any.

Has anyone else had one custom made? Or any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.
zriflecase.jpg

I've always been interested in fitted rifle cases. I believe they add to a nicely finished out rifle. In my quest to downsize "normal" guns and get some nice examples, I'm wanting to get a couple of these made.

I've found one place https://2caseit.com/gun-cases however found zero references to people actually using them.

I would be fine getting the empty, bare case and then taking a winter project in finishing it, however been unable to find any.

Has anyone else had one custom made? Or any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.
View attachment 630237
Thanks for that image. I can use it as reference.

I made cases for my shotguns but used custom cut foam. I have enough cherry left to make a case for my 404J. Was just about to start that project. Rigby cases have stitched leather belts with brass buckles to secure both rifle and bolt. I presume the case in your photo has bolt stashed in the covered box in upper right corner. Oil and/or cleaning fluid must be in the other covered compartment. I have found Visene eyedrops dispenser good for storing gun oil. Does not leak and can be accurately applied without making a mess. Hoppes #9 cleaner was more problematic. After several leaking failures (the stuff eats up plastic seals in lids), I discovered small travel/sample bottle for Listerene holds up. Both are now securely stored in the drawer of the trap range box I made.
Citori case 2.JPG
Citori case 1.JPG
Ammo Box Montage.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiraBallin

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]