When he takes your gun......!? Maybe this is not the career for you

I read, last year, that there are more tigers in the state of Texas than there are tigers in the wild.

I have a friend who shot and killed one while on patrol in Viet Nam.

Do you think I might see one, if I spent a week hunting the 50 acres of public land that is available in Texas???

I read, last year, that there are more tigers in the state of Texas than there are tigers in the wild.

Do you think I might see one, if I spent a week hunting the 50 acres of public land that is available in Texas???
Never know what you're gonna see in Texas hahaha

Never know what you're gonna see in Texas hahaha

My business partner sent me a picture of a good kudu standing next to his driveway in west Texas.

Maybe I should just ask him if I can put up a tree stand. Africa is a bargain compared to the Rocky Mountain states and especially Alaska, but a Texas kudu for $48 can't be beat!

You could probably find quite a few cougars in the north Dallas area, but the trophy fees would be horrendous. ;-)

I've been intrigued by a few cougars, but haven't taken the shot.

I guess I've been smart enough to avoid the bait after getting downwind of Chanel #5.

Similar to the leopard and hyena that have outsmarted me at night in Mozambique...

The question is what rifle was it, a bespoke or a shelf gun? Does this lion have class or not? To tell his pride he chewed up a WR is a far better story.

I think you might be disappointed.
Screenshot_20230706_052703_WhatsApp.jpg

That stock is going to need a bit of epoxy. That cat went from calm to give me that in a half second.

Looks to be photoshop.

The video is doctored. In the middle frames, people aren't even looking in the right direction. I'm not saying a lion or even the lion in the video didn't bite the gun but I am saying the middle section of that video has been heavily and poorly edited.

My business partner sent me a picture of a good kudu standing next to his driveway in west Texas.

Maybe I should just ask him if I can put up a tree stand. Africa is a bargain compared to the Rocky Mountain states and especially Alaska, but a Texas kudu for $48 can't be beat!
You can shoot a kudu for 48 bucks in Texas?

I love how everyone is freaking out in the video but the client stands there like Rambo. I can't tell if he was brave or dumb

Reactions: MTA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeramyHead

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!