What Watch do you wear when you hunt?

On July 1st I set the time on my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean. Because July and August both have 31 days, and my watch happens to have a date complication, I've not looked at it for accuracy until now...on October 1st.

It was 1 minute and 20 seconds fast. Just for reference, that time span of 93 days comprises nearly 8 million seconds. Meaning it gained less than 1 second a day for three months of regular daily wear. It sits next to me now as I have a drink, both of us enjoying a much deserved rest.
View attachment 637624
My Planet Ocean is the same way, it’s on average 30sec fast a month. That is incredible accuracy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dieseljzanzibar

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?