What did you reload today?

CA pronghorn tag...that's cool. You don't hear of many of those. Hope you write it up and good luck!

Loaded a test batch of 350 grain Weldcores swapping out H4350 for Varget.

Varget gets me a touch closer to my target load density of 90%.
I'll find out how they do on my weekly trip to the range...

Did not reload, but I’m getting ready. 45 ACP in the tumbler :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2926.jpeg

40 rounds for my CZ 416 Rigby. 89 gr. H4350 with old Hornady 400gr. non bonded Interlocks.

I’ve got 1,000 .22 Hornet brass prepped and waiting for RJ Renner to finish his magic on my No 1 in said caliber.
Oooooh, I hope you post pictures of that beauty, specially for us No.1 junkies. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve got 1,000 .22 Hornet brass prepped and waiting for RJ Renner to finish his magic on my No 1 in said caliber.

What bullet and what are your plans? I’m working on 22 Hornet and 45 Xs for tiny 10 in Oct.

What bullet and what are your plans? I’m working on 22 Hornet and 45 Xs for tiny 10 in Oct.

That rifle has never liked short bullets. I have been using 50 gr TNT’s in it. Much too explosive for your needs. I am going to try Sierra 52 gr HPBT match bullets as well.

Oooooh, I hope you post pictures of that beauty, specially for us No.1 junkies. :ROFLMAO:

I will, but if you look at the pics of my No 1 in .275 you will have it. Roger is making the hornet identical to the .275.

I will, but if you look at the pics of my No 1 in .275 you will have it. Roger is making the hornet identical to the .275.

Well done, I've seen pictures of your 275. That little Hornet is going to be a beauty. (y) (y)

Reactions: WAB
Well done, I've seen pictures of your 275. That little Hornet is going to be a beauty. (y) (y)
Well I haven't...share the wealth.

If you look at @WAB profile, and look under media, the third and fourth pictures are of his 275. :)

Very nice. Even more interesting is that hella big sheefish. Most have never even heard of that. Nice bobcats too!

Very nice. Even more interesting is that hella big sheefish. Most have never even heard of that. Nice bobcats too!

On a Z axis 5 wt. a serious test for that rod!

Big respect for that. What a memory that would be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlesRobbins

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!