What Brass Are You Hunting For?

375 and 416 RUGER

300 H&H please
You're in luck. First of it should be here next month.

PM sent on the 270 WSM. I expressed interest in being on the list when you inquired a couple of months ago
Norma is ready for you sir -- responded to your message

404J, 9.3x62, 358 Norma magnum
Thanks much
Steve

All of that will be here starting in August, 358 Norma Mag will be a little longer, but we also plan to restock it this year.

9.3x62, 2 boxes of 25 will do the trick.

And 404J. I have 100 Bertram, most of it unfired, but another 25 or 50 would be really nice.

Don't worry, I'm not going to invest that much in unique brass and then not let you folks know...

.416 Ruger and .375 Ruger please!
+1. Norma could corner the market on those two because Hornady apparently is on to their next latest and greatest cartridges and has left those two in the dustbin of their proprietary cartridges.

300 H&H
7x57 Mauser aka 275 Rigby

What’s thw
Don't worry, I'm not going to invest that much in unique brass and then not let you folks know...
What’s the word on 450/400 3” ? I don’t see it listed on your website?

You're in luck. First of it should be here next month.

Norma is ready for you sir -- responded to your message

All of that will be here starting in August, 358 Norma Mag will be a little longer, but we also plan to restock it this year.
Great news on the 300 H&H! Please let me know when it arrives and I will place an order!

Another vote for 404Jeffery brass

Thanks for the heads up - Order placed for 270WSM

@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION

no longer hunting for Norma 6.5x55, I just ordered some from you! Thank you, sir!!!

A head's up for you, though. The Texas Sec State will start coming after you for not collecting sales tax. Totally stupid, IMO, but they consider your business to have domicile here if you're selling stuff to people who live here. Apparently, the federal courts have upheld it.

D or R, politicians have an infinite appetite for OPM.

Last edited:
a
Thanks for the heads up - Order placed for 270WSM
Thank you!
@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION

no longer hunting for Norma 6.5x55, I just ordered some from you! Thank you, sir!!!

A head's up for you, though. The Texas Sec State will start coming after you for not collecting sales tax. Totally stupid, IMO, but they consider your business to have domicile here if you're selling stuff to people who live here. Apparently, the federal courts have upheld it.

D or R, politicians have an infinite appetite for OPM.
Thanks for the order. We have a lot of stuff that folks don't even realize we have like 7mm Blaser Mag and 22 Savage Hi Power brass...

Anyway, we recently shelled out a decent chunk of change on new tax software that tracks when we exceed an economic threshold for tax remittance. Eventually more customers will start seeing tax added in their cart... The silver lining is that its compatible with international shipping, so our neighbors to the north will soon have a chance to get some of our products (hoping to start that next week).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NikiGreer

Latest profile posts

matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.
JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.