Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

I planned to mow the yard today but weather didn't cooperate. Maybe tomorrow.
20220118_173512.jpg

I planned to mow the yard today but weather didn't cooperate. Maybe tomorrow.
View attachment 618004

Now That's Just Plain Cold to advertise all of your free air-conditioning....while us, (lower 48), fellow members are suffering in high heat and high humidities.

Ok, I'll admit and a little snowy.

:E Rofl:

here in Cordoba (Argentina) it is winter. 2 degrees Celsius

Oh, please don't rub it in.....although good advertising.:ROFLMAO:

I was thinking of doing an Argentine stag hunt for this year. I just had to chose an added African safari since I was already going to be in Africa next year.

Oh, please don't rub it in.....although good advertising.:ROFLMAO:

I was thinking of doing an Argentine stag hunt for this year. I just had to chose an added African safari since I was already going to be in Africa next year.
ha ha ha . They are always welcome in Argentina. There are good guides and PH here. If anyone comes to Córdoba and needs help, count on me.

ha ha ha . They are always welcome in Argentina. There are good guides and PH here. If anyone comes to Córdoba and needs help, count on me.
I've been thinking about it. I understand it almost takes an act of God to get a gun into Argentina. Any improvement on that?

It was a rare beautiful July day out in NW Texas yesterday. After being 105 on the 4th, it was only 78 yesterday with a nice rain shower in the morning to keep the dust settled.

A good day to shoot hogs.
We are just crawling up the thermometer enough that you guys in Texas might be able to take your Jersey's off and not shiver. 24C - 74F. Soon to be known as a heat wave here.

You know you live in the desert when it's already 90° and climbing at 8:00 a.m in the morning.
If you want to do anything outside, gotta get up early and get it done, unless you enjoy being cooked.

You know you live in the desert when it's already 90° and climbing at 8:00 a.m in the morning.
If you want to do anything outside, gotta get up early and get it done, unless you enjoy being cooked.
Was hanging sheet rock in Tempe back in '78. Apartments, no power for fans. We quit at 1 PM. yeah , It was warm, good training though.

Was hanging sheet rock in Tempe back in '78. Apartments, no power for fans. We quit at 1 PM. yeah , It was warm, good training though.
I did an architectural millwork project for a new building at the University of Arizona. No AC. It was so brutal a couple guys passed out, and one guy was taken to the hospital with heat stroke.
I brought in my own fans, and the contractor set up some of those 36" industrial fans to get some air flow.
Summer here is a big bucket of suck.

I was pushing carts in the parking lot of Costco, Price Club back in 1991 and we had to push 20 carts at a time (probably 500lbs or so?) all day long in 115°+ weather ,all day long! Believe it or not it wasn’t the heat or the baking sun that was the worse!
It was the damn monkey butt that you had all summer because you sweat so much :LOL:

Today is relatively nice here in Northern California, it’s only supposed to reach 108 today. Yesterday was 113, which was a record for July 6 and only a degree or two below our all-time high temp for Sacramento.

It’s supposed to cool off by Tuesday, only expected to reach 98 degrees.

It is improving, these days I find out what the process is like for temporary entry of weapons for foreigners.
I explored the possibility of hunting in Argentina in the next couple of years. Bringing your own firearms is fraught with potential problems. I passed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudolfPrid

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.
RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP
We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here