Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

It’ll be 108* in Midland today. Too hot even for the pool. We’ve got a golf tournament this weekend - the afternoon flights will be roasting!

It is only 98 in Houston today but feels like 108, supposed to be over 100 every day next week! Wish I was hunting in Southern Africa right now, it would be a lot cooler than here!

Starting Monday, they are forecasting at least 7 straight days of 110 degrees plus.

Makes me want to move far north.

Currently 53f, supposed to turn sunny this week. Might get as high as 76!

We had 33 deg. last night. Had to cover the flowers & my pepper plants.
At least you can leave your beer in the garage and it’ll be ice cold without cluttering up your fridge. That’s what I do here in the winter.

Starting Monday, they are forecasting at least 7 straight days of 110 degrees plus.

Makes me want to move far north.
Wow, I think Death Valley has “cooler” temps right now? LOL

Very unseasonably cool in NJ. Where I live, which is a tiny bit of elevation, I'm seeing morning lows into the low 50's and even one or two nights in the upper 40's. Days into the 80's haven't been too numerous. Does not feel like summer at all.

It's only 91 degrees here in Southeast Louisiana, with 55% humidity( low for this area) the heat index is only 99 degrees.

I read an article today, a medical study from University of Pennsylvania, that 88 degrees temperature, with 100% humidity, exceeds the body's ability to regulate core temperature to a safe level. Take a lot of breaks and drink a LOT of water.

That said, I'm glad I don't live in San Antonio anymore. Love Texas, but this heat is rough.

Western and Southwestern Texas is just getting scorched.

I think you can still find Cold Beer!

559183d9dde04.image.jpg

If it weren't for a select few reasons, I'd be quite content if the temp never rose above 50° here in PA. I HATE heat & humidity.

On Mafia Island it is a bit chilly, maybe 20 C. At least it will be comfortable to sleep.

Balmy 101 tomorrow in Nashville, with humidity to make it feel like 114. A lovely Friday evening for an friend’s son outdoor wedding. Just planning to wear my swim trunks under my suit since I will be soaked anway!

Mid 50s and overcast, with frequent periods of rain, around SW Alaska. It is looking like a cool, wet summer, which is not at all abnormal for here. Ironically this - a normal summer day for here - is cooler than the 'winter' days I experienced in Africa recently. :p

When it gets much above 65, the AC in my truck gets turned on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timot6429

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!