Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

Depends what part of the state you are in and what elevation you are I guess.
IMG_7819.jpeg
IMG_7820.jpeg

Colorado is suppose to set a new record for the amount of rain. Worries me about fire season!

Been 100 + a few days in a row and a few more coming. With dew points in the upper 70’s the air is a tad thick.

Incessant rain! Over the last month and a half, it's rained here almost every day! It's AGAIN raining like hell now! Last week, we had 4" in about 5 hours. We might get that today. We haven't hit 80F degrees yet. My grass is 16" high because I haven't been able to mow it and I have a push mower. Not complaining because I know the alternative. Just FYI and mindless chatter. LOL
I am not going to mow your yard. Mine is 4to 5 hous push mower and that’s the trim. The whole yard is 4 to 5 days with the push mover. 30 miles.

I am not going to mow your yard. Mine is 4to 5 hous push mower and that’s the trim. The whole yard is 4 to 5 days with the push mover. 30 miles.
Buy/rent some goats? LOL Seriously, they use them here for weed eradication in some County parks. I'm going to find out who they are using and call them.

Colorado is suppose to set a new record for the amount of rain. Worries me about fire season!
+1. We went from a much snowier and colder winter here than the average season. We had some temps here in the upper '70s but it hasn't hit 80 here yet. Several mornings we've had temps in the lower 40s and of course massive amounts of rain. No real summer here yet. I too worry about the potential fires if we dry out quickly in August/September. Crazy weather!

Well winter temps really kicked in here last couple of days...this is from nearest place to takeri I can find on weather sites....we might be colder at night as kafue 50m from house here....no glass in windows..its bloody cold at night now....got my hot water bottle down the bottom of the bed.... :E Big Grin:

Screenshot_20230618_004046_Chrome.jpg

I did love that they still regularly use hot water bottles in better hunting establishments on those cold African winter nights!

+1. We went from a much snowier and colder winter here than the average season. We had some temps here in the upper '70s but it hasn't hit 80 here yet. Several mornings we've had temps in the lower 40s and of course massive amounts of rain. No real summer here yet. I too worry about the potential fires if we dry out quickly in August/September. Crazy weather!
Yeah, we are crazy wet NE of Fort Collins. Raining almost every day. Haven’t seen 80+ yet. Pasture grass to my knees and higher. Awesome for our horses/mules. Great for the wildlife too. However, our corn circles further east could use some heat but I’m not complaining after the drought last year.

You need to expand your hunting horizons Jim! LOL All of mine were on the edges of heavy timber or in the aspen. Usually snap shots (two on my knees) less than 50yds but one at 150yds. So much for those 600 shots with a Creedmoor. Ha! Ha! Ha!
@CoElkHunter
But you never never know when you have to take that 600 yard shot so you better have your manbun on standby. You know just incase
Bob

15°C, misty but the sun is starting to burn it off.
Will be nice warm day. Enjying my coffe outside while listening to the birds. Crows are beeing very talkative this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doris0158

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!