Weatherby Weatherguard 30-06

Rocco490

AH fanatic
Reaction score
For sale Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 Weatherguard 30-06 Springfield like new unfired. Has Talley one piece medium height scope rings with a Nikon Prostaff 7 2.5-10x42 BDC reticle scope on it. The rifle has not been fired and comes with the box $850

I will get photos in next few days. For anyone interested now in purchasing I can get pictures faster if needed and send to phone just pm me number and I can make it a priority to pull out of safe and photograph it. It is mint new condition it has had a scope put on but never been fired it looks new. I have sold on here multiple rifles one an ahr cz 550 in 500 a square, and another an ahr cz 550 in 460 weatherby, also 25 06 ammunition. I have purchased ammo on here as well and I am a site supporter and not new so not sure what is up with the todays date in the photo request like I could be a scammer or something but sure

Last edited:
Will have photos hopefully tonight of the rifle and get them loaded here soon as I can

I have purchased ammo on here as well and I am a site supporter and not new so not sure what is up with the todays date in the photo request like I could be a scammer or something but sure
well,
i dont even want to buy what you are selling but....nobody here knows you, you are fairly new and... it is not hard to do if you actually want to sell the gun!

don't be offended, be glad that people want to verify sellers.

well,
i dont even want to buy what you are selling but....nobody here knows you, you are fairly new and... it is not hard to do if you actually want to sell the gun!

don't be offended, be glad that people want to verify sellers.
I think we are looking at things from different perspectives. I am trying not to have the only posts in this thread be negative and critical and attempted to explain myself in my post. I do not like scalpers and hate scammers, I never want to be considered as either of them. I figured the interested potential buyers that were not in a rush would be okay with me taking my time to get my photos up.(been busy with Christmas just days away) And I offered to accommodate anyone who was interested but needed photos asap that I would make time and provide them with photos to their phone if needed. When I read the rules I understood it as photos were not required to post. To ensure I am abiding by the rules and make it easier for potential buyers going forward I will post for sale only if I have photos and someone to upload them for me during the original sale post

Photos

Resized_20211222_085013 (1).JPEG
Resized_20211222_085056.JPEG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking rifle. There’s a line on the left side of the stock going up to the bolt. Is that just water or oil, or something else?

It was cleaned and oiled for storage and has been sitting the last few years and the excess oil has run out of the action onto the stock and did not wipe it off this morning when I took it out and snapped the photos before work. I should have wiped it down first. It is gun oil

It was cleaned and oiled for storage and has been sitting the last few years and the excess oil has run out of the action onto the stock and did not wipe it off this morning when I took it out and snapped the photos before work. I should have wiped it down first. It is gun oil

What I thought but have to ask. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GarlandDem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?