Was I Wrong About Hunting?

I normally just sit quietly and avoid confrontations with anti-hunters the same with the negative news which I don't watch. But I had to read this out of respect for the PH and his family. Well stated Mr Scott! Thanks for being so objective.
Still, a sad loss.

My only advice.... pick your audience & platform.... be wise... cooler heads prevail.... the asses usually show themselves.... also, I remember a scenario where robert Redford asked..... when was the last time they commented $1million dollars..... the hard fast answer was.... about 5 minutes ago!!!! We give so much, so often, it far out weighs anything they do!!!!

Steve firstly sorry for the loss of a friend it seems we only have so many in life and they are precious. It has always floored me when you see the response to a tragedy from the antis. They seem so warm and fuzzy then out come the teeth. Yes as hunters we DO care about the animals and our actions show this. The men who ply this trade outfitters etc are wonderful examples of conservation and employ many people in this industry but trying to get these black hearted people to see this is impossible. Hate and discontent toward hunters and hunting is OK with them as they sit and do nothing for conservation but feel compelled through ignorance to spread lies and remain uneducated about which they speak.

Steve so sorry for the loss of a friend, and my deepest condolences to his family.

The problem with these keyboard ninjas is that they feel superior & ballsy sitting behind a screen and key board. Ask any of them to step outside and to say those words to you in person, and I guarantee you that no one will show up. These keyboard ninjas are your typical pathetic geek with no social or personal skills. I have no use or respect for any of them.

Genesis 1 English Standard Version (ESV)

24 And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds—livestock and creeping things and beasts of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so. 25 And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Genesis 9 English Standard Version (ESV)

9 And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth. 2 The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered. 3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.4 But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.

Steve, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend and your not wrong about hunting but like so many thing today we ignore or forget Gods plan of us and his creation. Hunting is a gift from God that allows us to fulfill his command and life according to his plan.

Well....Christ taught us to love our neighbor as ourselves.....sometimes that is tough to do but I keep reminding myself. Well said, Steve, and I do enjoy your show...keep up the fight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odell45C92

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?