Wanted Zeiss Classic Diavari 1.5-6x42mm

gearhead7

Reaction score
Hunted
Mozambique
Hello all, on the search for a 42mm objective 1.5-6x Zeiss Diavari Scope, I've linked the scope I am looking for below, any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 8.23.05 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 8.23.05 AM.png
    1,014.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 8.23.08 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 8.23.08 AM.png
    988.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 8.23.11 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 8.23.11 AM.png
    880.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 8.23.14 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 8.23.14 AM.png
    457.1 KB · Views: 77
Gearhead,
I have been wondering the same, where are all the 42 mm 1.5-6 Diavaris?

I used to have the 1,5-6x42 HT version a few years back and stupidly sold it with a gun... Have not found one ever since. It was as good as my 56 mm 6-24 Diavari T in twilight.

I do have one Classic 1.5-6 but it's not for sale until I find a HT. And I'm in Finland so...

Keep looking for a HT version,too. In addition to the great vision you get the smallest illuminated dot ever, with super adjustment from really dim to really bright. Good luck!

Markku

I have a Schmidt & Bender 1.5-6x42 sitting here in Ireland that I would part with. The logistics might be a bit difficult however unless someone is passing through.

Gearhead,

I have a Diavari Victory in the same 1,5-6x42 Ret 4. Also have an identical Kahles Helia C. If I would have to recommend one, would be the Kahles because its amazing optics, long eye releif and biggest field of view of all the others!!! Anyway, any of these two are, to me, perfect hunting scopes.
I also have had the Schmidt & Bender Klassik in the same configuration. Extremely good too but the ocular piece is rather long and the tube between the turrets and the ocular bell is rather short. This presents some mounting issues...

Gearhead,

1.1-4x24 Diavari Victory HT:s are easier to find and would sit nicely on. I'm shopping on a s/h one right now.

Sika,how much for Bender? Both of us being in EU, logistics are easier. I'm in Finland.

Hopefully I am not breaking a rule here by posting this, but there is a Diavari 1.5-6x42 #4 for $1000 and 24hr campfire site

Gearhead,

1.1-4x24 Diavari Victory HT:s are easier to find and would sit nicely on. I'm shopping on a s/h one right now.

Sika,how much for Bender? Both of us being in EU, logistics are easier. I'm in Finland.
€400 and it is yours. Plus P&P. Should send you some photos.

Anyway, all these scopes mentioned have FFR. I like this configuration in all my variable hunting riflescopes, including 2,5-10 and even 3-12...

Thank you all for the comments. Ended up getting one off another site.
Congrats,this is a great simple scope. FFP function is not as radical as with some other scopes. I really like. I think mine is a keeper, I tend to try things,buy and sell.

Did you get a Classic or HT? May I ask about the price?

€400 and it is yours. Plus P&P. Should send you some photos.
I'm re-thinking this and I'm interested in your scope.

I tried to PM you but I'm not the brightest one when it comes to Internet board use. I wanted to edit my previous post but can't find a way.

Can you message me PM? Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharleneHa

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!