Wanted Zeiss Classic Diavari 1.5-6x42mm

Gearhead,

1.1-4x24 Diavari Victory HT:s are easier to find and would sit nicely on. I'm shopping on a s/h one right now.

Sika,how much for Bender? Both of us being in EU, logistics are easier. I'm in Finland.
€400 plus shipping.
IMG_0542.jpeg
IMG_0540.jpeg
IMG_0538.jpeg
IMG_0537.jpeg
IMG_0536.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent a PM. I would like to purchase. I know I am new here. I am a hunter in Maine, I have a new to me 1959 Winchester 70 in 375 HH that I am looking to scope and I think this will be perfect for it! Thanks - Tyler

Well apparently since I'm new here, he won't sell to me. Nice forum you got here. Oh well. Cheers.

Sent a PM. I would like to purchase. I know I am new here. I am a hunter in Maine, I have a new to me 1959 Winchester 70 in 375 HH that I am looking to scope and I think this will be perfect for it! Thanks - Tyler

Welcome to the forum, @Tyguy . We are a very friendly crowd, but we've been infested with Nigerian and Cameroon scammers. Accordingly, people are a bit belligerent to new members trying to buy things. We all apologize and hope you understand the 9 scam members to 1 genuine new member ratio.

the 1-6x42mm is a very popular scope in Europe for running boar in low light. It's a social pariah in America where we like a 10000x60mm scope for shooting aliens on the moon from our bedrooms in the Midwest. If you're considerate to the fake interest pressures, I'm sure you find the right optic.

For Maine, a 1-6x42mm will cover every possible hunting condition you encounter.

Thanks for the welcome, rookhawk! Sorry to hear about all the scammers, that's really too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greekhuntsman

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?