Wanted Swift A-Frame 416/400 & 7mm/175 For Safari

Wildcatter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
I’m heading to South Africa at the end of next month on a last minute Safari. I am in need of some Swift A-Frames in 416/400gr and 7mm/175gr for my 416 Remington and 7x57r. I was planning on taking my 577 3” that I’ve had in the works for a while but I had a setback in finishing it. It won’t be done in time for the hunt. This got me rethinking what I want to take for the hunt. One box of each is enough and as few as 30 each would get me through.

Thanks for your help,

RC

I’m happy to pay fair market, trade for a set of CZ550 Warne lever rings or other reloading components. I have a couple of boxes of 50 new 376 Steyr brass if anyone has a need.

I know you’re looking for bullets for handloading but if you’re in a bind, swift has loaded 416 rem with 400 aframes in stock.

Great! Thank you for the heads up. I’d like to find them as components to jive with my solids and lighter bullet loads but I could rework things if I had to.

Coincidentally, if you have already noticed, ay2626 just posted 7 boxes of 416 rem at about half of market price.

I saw that. Thanks again. I am still looking for component bullets but I may snag a box for backup!

Thanks

Reactions: RLL
I am out of town a couple days, but if you are still looking when I get home I have a box of 416/400 a frames. The bad news would be, I just bought them and would want to cover my shipping in and to you or I’ll keep them, I don’t want to make anything but not loose either.

Not sure what I paid if you’re still interested I’ll look it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drsfirst

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]