on a lighter note...


irish meme.jpg
 
A Roman centurion walks up to a bar and tells the barkeep "I'd like a martinus, please."

The bartender replies "Don't you mean a 'martini'?"

The centurion responds back "If I'd wanted more than one, I'd have asked for more than one."

*******************************
As bad as my Italian is, I'm always annoyed to walk into a place to see "a panini" on the menu. "Panino" is singular, "panini" is plural.

"I'd like a panini, please" is "I'd like a sandwiches, please."
You'd like a sandwiches? Sure, what kind? While I'm up, I think I'll have a beers too. Or is that two?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,255
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top