Wanted Left Hand .375 H&H

i would buy it for my “boat paddle” alaska bush gun. where is it?
If you're seriously liking this rifle:

Ian McCollum of ForgottenWeapons.com routinely exports and imports rifles from the US to Finland for a competition he shoots in over there. He deals with a contractor that can be found in his videos, and says they are quite knowledgeable in the matter. He also says the process is not as laborious as one would think. Perhaps this contractor could tell you about Sweden as well?

If you're seriously liking this rifle:

Ian McCollum of ForgottenWeapons.com routinely exports and imports rifles from the US to Finland for a competition he shoots in over there. He deals with a contractor that can be found in his videos, and says they are quite knowledgeable in the matter. He also says the process is not as laborious as one would think. Perhaps this contractor could tell you about Sweden as well?
Thanks for the info! I will reach out to him. I did buy the browning listed on Cabela’s. it would be nice to kerp one in Alaska and then have one with me here in Georgia.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcellaGa

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]