Wanted: Blaser R8 Attache

FEJ

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Texas
Hello friends,

I have been reading this forum for a while and thought it was time that I properly join as I am looking for a rifle.

I am interested in purchasing a Blaser R8 (with Atzl trigger if possible). It seems that they are not selling these anymore so second hand it is. I am happy to purchase it with or without barrels.

Please reach out if you have one you are willing to sell.

Best,
FEJ
 
FEJ

I have never experienced the Atzi trigger.

I would be interested to see how it could surpass the standard R8 trigger for hunting.

My R8 triggers are a clean crisp 2-1/2 lbs.

DB
 
Hello friends,

I have been reading this forum for a while and thought it was time that I properly join as I am looking for a rifle.

I am interested in purchasing a Blaser R8 (with Atzl trigger if possible). It seems that they are not selling these anymore so second hand it is. I am happy to purchase it with or without barrels.

Please reach out if you have one you are willing to sell.

Best,
FEJ

I have one, currently hunting antelope, but will be back next week

HH
 
FEJ

I have never experienced the Atzi trigger.

I would be interested to see how it could surpass the standard R8 trigger for hunting.

My R8 triggers are a clean crisp 2-1/2 lbs.

DB
It's difficult to describe but many people were very surprised by this trigger, which is truly light and smooth. I own 3 Blaser R8, and except my PH in .458 Lott, the 2 others have this ATZL trigger. I also have 2 R93 fitted with Bix'n Andy triggers (made by Andreas ATZL) and I love them. I only use the ligthest weight for ATZL trigger (250 g : 8.8 oz) and Bix'n Andy are also adjusted at 250 g.
I'm so used to them that I find now the classic Blaser Trigger not good at all....

FEJ : I heard in the past that ATZL trigger was not imported to the USA, but maybe I'm wrong ? Anyway good luck to find what you want.
 
FEJ

I have never experienced the Atzi trigger.

I would be interested to see how it could surpass the standard R8 trigger for hunting.

My R8 triggers are a clean crisp 2-1/2 lbs.

DB
Hey DB,

As others have said the Atzl trigger is just nice and light. For some it might be too light for a hunting trigger but I am used to shooting long range precision guns with hair triggers so I prefer the Atzl.

Happy to share more details if you have any specific questions,

FEJ
 
It's difficult to describe but many people were very surprised by this trigger, which is truly light and smooth. I own 3 Blaser R8, and except my PH in .458 Lott, the 2 others have this ATZL trigger. I also have 2 R93 fitted with Bix'n Andy triggers (made by Andreas ATZL) and I love them. I only use the ligthest weight for ATZL trigger (250 g : 8.8 oz) and Bix'n Andy are also adjusted at 250 g.
I'm so used to them that I find now the classic Blaser Trigger not good at all....

FEJ : I heard in the past that ATZL trigger was not imported to the USA, but maybe I'm wrong ? Anyway good luck to find what you want.
Hey Kevin,

You are correct they don't import them into the USA. The one I have I was lucky to find. And your comments about the trigger are spot on!

FEJ
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,555
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top