Wanted: Blaser R8 Attache

FEJ

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I have been reading this forum for a while and thought it was time that I properly join as I am looking for a rifle.

I am interested in purchasing a Blaser R8 (with Atzl trigger if possible). It seems that they are not selling these anymore so second hand it is. I am happy to purchase it with or without barrels.

Please reach out if you have one you are willing to sell.

Best,
FEJ

FEJ

I have never experienced the Atzi trigger.

I would be interested to see how it could surpass the standard R8 trigger for hunting.

My R8 triggers are a clean crisp 2-1/2 lbs.

DB

Hello friends,

I have been reading this forum for a while and thought it was time that I properly join as I am looking for a rifle.

I am interested in purchasing a Blaser R8 (with Atzl trigger if possible). It seems that they are not selling these anymore so second hand it is. I am happy to purchase it with or without barrels.

Please reach out if you have one you are willing to sell.

Best,
FEJ

I have one, currently hunting antelope, but will be back next week

HH

FEJ

I have never experienced the Atzi trigger.

I would be interested to see how it could surpass the standard R8 trigger for hunting.

My R8 triggers are a clean crisp 2-1/2 lbs.

DB
It's difficult to describe but many people were very surprised by this trigger, which is truly light and smooth. I own 3 Blaser R8, and except my PH in .458 Lott, the 2 others have this ATZL trigger. I also have 2 R93 fitted with Bix'n Andy triggers (made by Andreas ATZL) and I love them. I only use the ligthest weight for ATZL trigger (250 g : 8.8 oz) and Bix'n Andy are also adjusted at 250 g.
I'm so used to them that I find now the classic Blaser Trigger not good at all....

FEJ : I heard in the past that ATZL trigger was not imported to the USA, but maybe I'm wrong ? Anyway good luck to find what you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolandon24

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]