Website
www.buckstix.com
Media
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
US - CANADA
WTB - 9.3X62 BRASS - NEED 20 PCS OR SO

I thought I had some ... but must have given it away when I sold the rifle ...

now I bought another rifle in that caliber but have no brass ...

CAN YOU HELP?

It seems that availability is difficult.

Looks like some is in stock here:

Attachments

I have some once-fired brass you could have. Let me know if you would like some.

Too bad we're on different sides of the Atlantic. I have a a hundred or so I would gladly part with for a beer. I don't think one can ship brass internationally as a private citizen - you probably need some sort of import/export permit because of "security"/"terrorism" blah blah blah.

Go to a shooting range here, and you could pick up quite a few of them for free. Not as common as 308, 30-06, 223 or 6.5x55, but still...

However, typically 'american' brass such as 30-30 or 257 Roberts would be a lot harder to find in the brass bin.

THANKS ... SOMEONE WILL HAVE SOME ..

JUST LOOKING FOR SOME USED ... THANKS

Are you still looking or has @ChetAF got you covered?

We used a 9.3x62 extensively in Tanzania and I think I have most of the brass. Just have to locate it as our move has things a bit out of sorts. Let me know of you need some more and I'll look for some.

I COULD USE ANOTHER 10 PIECES OR SO

I have a few I can help with if you haven't already secured the number needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenKenn

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com