Wanted 7mm STW & 300 H&H Brass

Irigg22

Reaction score
In search of new or once fired 7mm STW, 300 H and H Magnum, and 223 WSSM Brass. Thank you

I have a few gun shops that I watch. One in particular seems to be an outlet for estates etc. I wiped them out of 7STW a month ago and found forever homes for them with AH members. I'm fairly confident there was a bag of 300 HH there on my last trip. If I remember correctly it was new (old stock) RP brass. I can check on that later this week if you'd like.
Not sure on the 223wssm as I'm usually focused on the larger stuff.

I have a few gun shops that I watch. One in particular seems to be an outlet for estates etc. I wiped them out of 7STW a month ago and found forever homes for them with AH members. I'm fairly confident there was a bag of 300 HH there on my last trip. If I remember correctly it was new (old stock) RP brass. I can check on that later this week if you'd like.
Not sure on the 223wssm as I'm usually focused on the larger stuff.
That would be much appreciated. Thank you

You probably saw it, but I have a 300 H&H reloading bundle for sale here in the classifieds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maidan1Fat

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]