Bronze supporter
AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
Hi all, looking for a 375h&h mag with an action and barrel in good shape. Stock, or absence of one, doesn’t matter. Just a solid action and barrel if nothing else. Don’t know if I’m just not looking in the right places or what but I can’t seem to find a 375 or other dangerous/big game rifle anywhere. I’ll gladly pay for FFL transfer fees. Thanks.

I was hoping to stay below 2k as I’d still need to buy optics rings bases etc. i found a nice new Winchester safari express for $1500 but I wasn’t able to to click the buy button in time.

I was hoping to stay below 2k as I’d still need to buy optics rings bases etc. i found a nice new Winchester safari express for $1500 but I wasn’t able to to click the buy button in time.
Sending u a PM

leading someone to a legit site is only for vetted members? Good to know. Feel free to give him a rifle

leading someone to a legit site is only for vetted members? Good to know. Feel free to give him a rifle
Relax. No harm done then. Just give a heads up to him to do his due diligence. Lot of scammers the last year. Good if you or not one of them. Enjoy the site

Edit: if you find someone giving free rifles count me in ;)

Let me add to this..I have been scammed once here for of al things .620 Bullets!! I have had several other scammers try real hard to get me but did not succeed ...
BE CAREFULL and also I Highly recommend a phone conversation with the buyer/seller!!!!
GOOD LUCK

Let me add to this..I have been scammed once here for of al things .620 Bullets!! I have had several other scammers try real hard to get me but did not succeed ...
BE CAREFULL and also I Highly recommend a phone conversation with the buyer/seller!!!!
GOOD LUCK
Scammers suck. For the record I am not selling my rifle. Sent him some links to gunbroker. He can do as he pleases.

Isn’t there a nice Model 70 375 for sale in the classifieds here?

www.gunsinternational.com

Go to the search box, near the top of their home page, select the Rifle category and type in .375 H&H
Most days there are well over 100 of them for sale, sometimes as many as 300 or more there.

Last edited:
Hi all, looking for a 375h&h mag with an action and barrel in good shape. Stock, or absence of one, doesn’t matter. Just a solid action and barrel if nothing else. Don’t know if I’m just not looking in the right places or what but I can’t seem to find a 375 or other dangerous/big game rifle anywhere. I’ll gladly pay for FFL transfer fees. Thanks.
I probable should list this in the classifieds, but haven't yet. I have a CZ550 in 375H&H with a laminate stock in very good condition. Asking $1850 + shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuyetCobb

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]