Wanted .333 Bullets & 405 Win Brass & Bullets

It worked with the original scope rings but they would scratch and Mar any scope made today. THEY were the old clip on weaver mounts .I think a one piece mount and Burris signature zee rings would fix it right up .The Busnell scope I have on it won't last long on a 338 .I mainly mounted it to see if it would Even fit .The other rings were low rings and I could even get any 40 mm in them plus the scopes were too short In the center body .Hopefully I get it going soon again .I need the best new recoil pad I can get the 275 and 300 grain bullets really kick .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,930
Members
170,480
Latest member
vastecautevane
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top