Want To Buy CZ Talley QD rings

MontanaGrant

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Looking for 1" Talley QD low or medium rings for my CZ 550 .416 Rigby.

Due to scammers I will NOT acknowledge PM only offers. Must post up the offer on this thread and then I'll contact you.

I know there's alaska arms but I want a right side lever. And I don't care for the look of the Warnes. I can find 30mm Talleys but no 1" is to be found anywhere. A set on Ebay but it doesn't show height.

1000011170.jpg

Attachments

• 1000011170.jpg
    1000011170.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
Are you certain Talley won't make a set, even if they've technically discontinued them? They've been pretty darn helpful when I've called them.

What would you want for those @AimSmall ?

No use calling Talley as they discontinued the CZ QD rings. They have the bolt ons only for CZ.
Oops.
This is a backup setup for my CZ. Would prefer to sell with scope $450 shipped.

Have you checked with Alaskan Arms? I have a set of their mounts on my CZ-550, and they are excellent.

1729081814152.png

What would you want for those @AimSmall ?

No use calling Talley as they discontinued the CZ QD rings. They have the bolt ons only for CZ.

Call and talk to Bradley.
I just called and ordered 1in and 30 mm QD lever. I needed some more for some projects.

Thank you guys! I'll call them and see if I can order some.

The whole reason I didn't want Alaskan Arms rings (I have several sets) is I wanted the levers on the right hand/bolt side of the rifle. Alaska Arms levers can only be horizontal, which gets in the way of loading somewhat. I prefer slightly off of straight up lever position as it doesn't impinge on the action at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yasmin96O9

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia