W.J. Jeffery 475 n.2 Jeffery .488

Reaction score
Ecco il mio Express WJ Jeffery in calibro .475 No.2 NE, .488 per proiettili da 500 grani.

IMG_6248.jpeg
IMG_6249.jpeg
IMG_6250.jpeg
IMG_6252.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg
IMG_6254.jpeg
IMG_6255.jpeg
IMG_6256.jpeg
IMG_6257.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6259.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful rifle. But from the stamps, is this not a black powder rifle, instead of a nitro express?

I recently acquired a double rifle in 475 number 2 jefferies and cannot find ammo for it. Have been to Namibia twice and want to go next year again and use my new double rifle if I can find some ammo for it. Any thoughts on where to acquire rounds for it such as hollow points and solids? I have tried several places but to no avail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently acquired a double rifle in 475 number 2 jefferies and cannot find ammo for it. Have been to Namibia twice and want to go next year again and use my new double rifle if I can find some ammo for it. Any thoughts on where to acquire rounds for it such as hollow points and solids? I have tried several places but to no avail.
You won't find loaded ammo for the 475 #2. Only choice is to start looking for brass and a set of dies to roll your own. If you get real lucky, one of the custom loaders might have brass they could make you ammo with. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristanFor

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]