W.J. Jeffery 475 n.2 Jeffery .488

Reaction score
Ecco il mio Express WJ Jeffery in calibro .475 No.2 NE, .488 per proiettili da 500 grani.

IMG_6248.jpeg
IMG_6249.jpeg
IMG_6250.jpeg
IMG_6252.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg
IMG_6254.jpeg
IMG_6255.jpeg
IMG_6256.jpeg
IMG_6257.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6259.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful rifle. But from the stamps, is this not a black powder rifle, instead of a nitro express?

I recently acquired a double rifle in 475 number 2 jefferies and cannot find ammo for it. Have been to Namibia twice and want to go next year again and use my new double rifle if I can find some ammo for it. Any thoughts on where to acquire rounds for it such as hollow points and solids? I have tried several places but to no avail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently acquired a double rifle in 475 number 2 jefferies and cannot find ammo for it. Have been to Namibia twice and want to go next year again and use my new double rifle if I can find some ammo for it. Any thoughts on where to acquire rounds for it such as hollow points and solids? I have tried several places but to no avail.
You won't find loaded ammo for the 475 #2. Only choice is to start looking for brass and a set of dies to roll your own. If you get real lucky, one of the custom loaders might have brass they could make you ammo with. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas1836

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?