W&C Scott .600NE Shotgun Conversion ?

I don’t know what’s more concerning, the original problem seller or the seller who has it now who hasn’t realized or recognized the issue(s)

It's a damn shame. I'm a real sucker for those beautiful Webley & Scott PHV-1 actions.

It’s Ok @Hunter-Habib that doesn’t look to be a PHV-1 action but has a Greener top fastener/Bite .

He must of got a good deal on .600 barrels & W.C Scott 10ga shotguns some where, on saying that I would be surprised if it wasn’t the same rifle, it got a little heavier some how & he is alluding to it being rebarreled by Scott at a later date ?

Hopefully the firearm or arms are safe enough but financially the owners are screwed over ?

Last edited:
@rookhawk is absolutely correct. This isn't just a rebuild, it is a counterfeit rifle. The electro pencil engraving should be obvious to anyone who has ever just held a British firearm. I am really surprised to see Dismal River offer this thing for sale. I have purchased a couple of very fine firearms from Dr. Steffen over the years, though the last was probably fifteen or more years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeraMarsh2

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia