View out the window- Post your pics

Just 31 days and 4 hours and the view out the window will change.
IMG_0760.JPG

Good morning from the heart of Colombia's Coffee Axis. We have had rainy days and nights here for the past week and the weather is cool for this part of Colombia (50's). The coffee farms have been needing the rain and we are expecting the best coffee crop in over 12 years. The rain paused yesterday evening and the Gran Architect of the Universe painted the sky in beautiful colors. Fotos were taken from our balcony.

Safe travels

anoche.jpg
anoche2.jpg
anoche3.jpg

Good morning from the heart of Colombia's Coffee Axis. We have had rainy days and nights here for the past week and the weather is cool for this part of Colombia (50's). The coffee farms have been needing the rain and we are expecting the best coffee crop in over 12 years. The rain paused yesterday evening and the Gran Architect of the Universe painted the sky in beautiful colors. Fotos were taken from our balcony.

Safe travels

View attachment 602381View attachment 602382View attachment 602383
Beautiful

Safe travels

:D

Safe travels

Awesome! Thanks for sharing

Caribou on the shore of the Beaufort Sea today

IMG_2042.jpeg

More Caribou.... Coworker took this off our back porch today

Good morning from the Eje Cafetero. After a week of unusually hot weather, we had some clouds and wind come in and knock the temperature down into the 60's again yesterday.

thumbnail_IMG_3157.jpg

Cool weather calls for mondongo!

thumbnail_IMG_3152.jpg

Safe travels

This picture was taken via my cell phone through the windshield of my truck.
The black bear is snooping around in my neighborhood, S/E outskirts of Anchorage, Alaska, during August.
Notice in the background, a garbage can is down and garbage is strewn onto the road surface.
Hmmmm, I wonder who could’ve done that ?

IMG_2894.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@AndreZA , if you ever got my wife in that lodge she would never leave! Zebra on the porch and giraffe out the windows. Her most favorite 2 animals in Africa . Not to mention probably wanting to catch a mongoose and smuggle it home.

From the south end of a north bound fire truck. I often drive the rear end of the tractor drawn aerial. Yes officer, we are in our way to a fire!View attachment 543027
Great picture brother. I was on an engine company for 10 years and a ladder company for 6. Now I have some brass and an office and I miss ridding the rig every single day. Enjoy the ride!

Had a visitor at Oliktok Point this morning….

IMG_2228.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilviaKxz9

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]