Video of giraffe harvested with 6mm

Now all.we need to find is a Professional Hunter that says a smaller caliber is automatically more effective than a larger caliber to take larger animals...
Again. Quote me accurately please. No one has said that. If your only argument is to quote inaccurate information you’re not helping your cause.

Again. Quote me accurately please. No one has said that. If your only argument is to quote inaccurate information you’re not helping your cause.
That was not a quote, never said it was. You were never even mentioned. It was just a comment. You seem to have a talent for being dense. That is not helping your cause.

There is a search feature. The words “instructor” or “legal” and username “Daisy” bring up your exact quotes very easily. Something to consider before you continue to say you were misquoted because you don’t like the direction this has gone for you.

There is a search feature. The words “instructor” or “legal” and username “Daisy” bring up your exact quotes very easily. Something to consider before you continue to say you were misquoted because you don’t like the direction this has gone for you.
Don’t put your thoughts on me my man.

I looked up my quote. I said smaller calibers are more accurate than larger ones. Not that they were more effective. If you had actually looked it up you would know that.

I took you to be hard headed, but at least honest.

If I had said different you would have linked it here.

Not for one second of my life have a “not liked the direction” an internet debate is going. Not once

Last edited:
Don’t put your thoughts on me my man.

I looked up my quote. I said smaller calibers are more accurate than larger ones. Not that they were more effective. If you had actually looked it up you would know that.

I took you to be hard headed, but at least honest.

If I had said different you would have linked it here.
Here you go, among many others. I am hard headed but I don’t lie. I chose not to post these in the first response thinking you might take some advice.
IMG_6097.png
IMG_6094.png

Exactly. I said people shoot smaller calibers better than larger ones. Exactly what I said I said.

This feels like bizarro world. I have continued to say that over and over. That’s a lot different than me saying smaller calibers are more effective than larger ones.

I think you may be wasting your time here. Not only does Daisy have memory problems, he seems to.have trouble comprehending his own written words. On Sept. 12 after I said that using comparable bullets, a .243 was never going to be as effective as a .300 WM on large animals. He said that it was and was proven "by every shooting instructor at every shooting school in the world."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geri37L030

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?