Vegemite the story

OK, this is officially the funniest thread I have seen in some time! Been LMAO all the way thru it.

Years ago I used to eat a lot of Deviled Ham spread, made sandwiches with it. I asked my wife if she remembered that, nope.
So I bought a can the other day and offered her some on a Saltine cracker, she took one whiff and said take the thing elsewhere now!

I then proceeded to empty the can on crackers and just enjoyed the sh** out of it, gonne buy more tomorrow!:love:

OK, this is officially the funniest thread I have seen in some time! Been LMAO all the way thru it.

Years ago I used to eat a lot of Deviled Ham spread, made sandwiches with it. I asked my wife if she remembered that, nope.
So I bought a can the other day and offered her some on a Saltine cracker, she took one whiff and said take the thing elsewhere now!

I then proceeded to empty the can on crackers and just enjoyed the sh** out of it, gonne buy more tomorrow!:love:
Made ham salad last weekend, country ham, pickles, onions, garlic, celery through the grinder , mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. A most righteousness spread. My wife very much enjoyed it.

Well the Deviled Ham I speak of is Underwood brand, canned, not home made. LOL.

Made ham salad last weekend, country ham, pickles, onions, garlic, celery through the grinder , mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. A most righteousness spread. My wife very much enjoyed it.
No pickles, no celery eat the Ham

@sestoppelman
I remember the old deviled ham it was good shit.
One that still turns my stomach is the old Pecks Fish Paste. I you were to try that crap you would gladly eat Vegemite to get the taste of it out of your mouth.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiillmara

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg