VAT now 15% in South Africa?

Matt Perchick

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I received an email this morning that the VAT in South Africa will be 15% beginning April 01, 2018. Is this info correct?

They need more money!

I received an email this morning that the VAT in South Africa will be 15% beginning April 01, 2018. Is this info correct?

That is correct Matt. Do you have any concerns regarding this? Should make zero difference to any of your upcoming trips.

Take care brother,
Marius

That is correct Matt. Do you have any concerns regarding this? Should make zero difference to any of your upcoming trips.

Take care brother,
Marius
No concerns at all. Just trying to keep up to date on the goings on over there. More of a news report

VAT can make a difference as it's payable on animals not exported like wounded or cull animals . If you wound one not only do you pay for the animal but also the VAT .

VAT can make a difference as it's payable on animals not exported like wounded or cull animals . If you wound one not only do you pay for the animal but also the VAT .

I never thought that range time could help to lower my taxes. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeromeHart

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!