Upland Hunt Package Texas

Put me on the list plz.
I'm in San Antonio and can possibly provide a ride to anyone flying in to SAT.

Edit - looks like DFW is closer for travelers but offer still stands if flying into SAT and dates align.

Put me on the list plz.
I'm in San Antonio and can possibly provide a ride to anyone flying in to SAT.

Edit - looks like DFW is closer for travelers but offer still stands if flying into SAT and dates align.
Will do.

I’m going to send out a group pm with everyone in it with available dates for group hunts. That way we can get some groups put together, that have similar schedules, this week. We can also discuss group size(s) and answer any questions anyone has.

Since I will be there in late December if a hunt is scheduled before, during or after I would love to be included!! Would be nice to share the lodge with fellow A.H'rs

My son and I might be interested in a hunt. He will have to check his work schedule and we'll get back to you. Thanks.

I’m going to send out a group pm with everyone in it with available dates for group hunts. That way we can get some groups put together, that have similar schedules, this week. We can also discuss group size(s) and answer any questions anyone has.
Can you put me on that list as well.
It would have to be later in the season for me as I have several trips booked but I’d come if I can make my schedule work.
Thanks

Add me to the list. As others, if the dates can work out I would like to join.

Wonderful folks. We are probably going to have to break it up into more than one trip. This way everyone who wants to come can and have a few dates to choose from. It will be a great time with plenty of new friends. I am working on getting some dates together and I have a list of everyone wanting to hunt thus far. I may let this run for a week or so as more and more members want to be added so everyone has an opportunity to come if they would like. In the mean time if you have any questions you can always pm me or call me. Thank y’all so much and we are so excited to do this!

Since I will be there in late December if a hunt is scheduled before, during or after I would love to be included!! Would be nice to share the lodge with fellow A.H'rs
getting ready to send out a pm that we can add to with everyone. Kevin, one open date butts up to your hunt so if some guys want to come in right before your bison hunt we can certainly do that.

Pm Inbound. Put me on the group list as a possible. Especially if it works out for my Red Stag and Blackbuck to be ready for pickup.
not going to be a problem buddy, I double checked and I have your capes. I can have your mounts ready for any of the dates. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone..... pun partially intended

Put me on the list as well, please.
Will do sir. Trying to figure out how to add you to the group pm. I know there is a way to do it, I’ll get you added ASAP.

Please put me on list and dates .
Thanks,
Manny

Ok I think I’ve got everyone added in to the pm group that was interested in being put on the list. If I’ve missed someone or anyone else would like to be added please let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GradyC035

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa