Tuffpak 1050 Lock Style

I have used the internal key lock on my Tuffpac alot. Have been asked a couple of times to open it but no big deal. I used a different case with padlocks once and they cut the TSA (marked) locks. I asked the agent why. He said they didn't have the master keys for my lock. I said I thought you had keys for all the TSA locks! He replied yes but ours were lost or stolen. Pissed me off and will stick with my Tuffpac internal key lock.

Pop riveted. Used small washers over rivet so would not pull thru. It makes look more secure. But if someone wants in it, just like any other case they will get in
Yes sir, anyone with a rock can get in a padlock in seconds, or a flush mount lock with a cordless drill just as fast. Locks simply keep honest people honest....

Yes sir, anyone with a rock can get in a padlock in seconds, or a flush mount lock with a cordless drill just as fast. Locks simply keep honest people honest....
:S Agree: 100% true.

Locks are only there because there are laws saying they are required. Watch the Lock Picking Lawyer on YT for about 10 minutes and you will see how easy it really is. It takes longer to cut a quality zip-tie than open a lock.

Here he is picking the "unpickable" Abloy PL341 in less than 3 minutes.

BTW - Make the lock unpickable and this happens. If they want in, they will get in.
1716811782009.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ftresdtrswhes45

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?