Transport CITES Leopard back to Canada ...

Alan Dougan

Reaction score
Hunted
Zimbabwe & Botswana
HELP PLEASE

I've reached out to a couple African Exporters who are having trouble finding an Air Line that will accept CITES Spieces from Joburg ...

One advised me that he tried Turkish as they do ship trophies , but not CITES ... He also reached out to Lufthansa with no luck ...

Anyone recently import a leopard into Canada & if so, how did you manage ??

AIR OR SEA CARGO

I thought the govt just banned import of elephant and cat items from Africa? Seems it's okay to hunt mountain lions here but no cats from Africa. Hmmm.

Edit: No change to cat imports. Just ivory and rhino horn imports banned as of January.

HELP PLEASE

I've reached out to a couple African Exporters who are having trouble finding an Air Line that will accept CITES Spieces from Joburg ...

One advised me that he tried Turkish as they do ship trophies , but not CITES ... He also reached out to Lufthansa with no luck ...

AIR OR SEA CARGO
I shipped two Appendix 2 skulls to Toronto in 2022 via Turkish Airlines. Which African freight shippers have you reached out to?

Yes, I wished I shipped it as a rug when I shot it in 2022

All I know , things have changed & they seem to not like Cites I animals ...

Ugh

CANADA HAS NOT BANNED IMPORTS OF CITES TROPHIES.
https://www.canada.ca/en/environmen...dangered-species-international-traveller.html

Importation issues are for Elephant and Rhino. (Bryan Adams said it would save Africa)

Turkish Airways flies into YYZ, YVR, YUL.

The political BS from all the airlines jumping on the big five band wagon appears to be your issue now.

Their website is not particularly clear as this was under "live animals". But it appears they are not liking CITE I.
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 19.33.46.png

I hoped I could find better news. I would contact them to see if the website is correct.

HELP PLEASE

AIR OR SEA CARGO
Hello, there's a Canadian company that handles big-game imports. Send me a pm and would be happy to share (don't want to break the sponser rules)!!

Hello, there's a Canadian company that handles big-game imports. Send me a pm and would be happy to share (don't want to break the sponser rules)!!
You’re not breaking sponsor rules by mentioning a company that can help a member unless you own or work for the company.

Rigel Logistics can help you. 306 693 1723. Ask for Tracy.

Majorsafari just joined today to offer his discreet service. Be careful.

HELP PLEASE

AIR OR SEA CARGO
What Country are you exporting from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Norman Simpson

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.