Trail Cams 2023-2024

IMG_5993.jpeg
The buck I am after is still around. Kees me motivated to keep going.

Hoping this guy makes a daytime appearance later this week..

Image1699419637.871010.jpg

As my deer season has ended, I'm hoping to see this guy wander by again. Means he made it through our rifle season and might be around again for me to pursue next year. This was taken 3 days after muzzleloader season ended and right in front of the rifle season.
1699512070618.jpeg

I did see him on the 30th, so he made it through the opening weekend, but haven't seen him since.

Awesome!

Woodcarver, I have only seen mulies like that when I have a doe tag or no tag…LOL! That is a stud!

Not a trail camera, but taken by me in our backyard at about 20 yards. He's a proper 8-point with a long nose and thick neck. This is at least the second year I've seen him here so I'm guessing he's about 3.5 years old.
1699709864816.png

Image1699839950.784541.jpg

Still not making the rounds during daylight… but he’s getting closer…

Still in velvet! Seems late in the year for them to not have rubbed off, isn't it?

That drop tine distracted me, lol. Didn't notice the ear tag. Somebodies breeding farm I'm guessing. But the buck should still be rubbed by now I would think.

Woodcarver, I have only seen mulies like that when I have a doe tag or no tag…LOL! That is a stud!
And he survived eastern plains deer season! In the backyard this afternoon with a dozen does. Bodes well for next year!

1700358622336.jpeg

Image1700362223.810573.jpg

Waited all day for this guy to step out… he’s taunting me… came in 45 minutes after last legal light… and hung out for a full 30 minutes less than 80 yards from the blind…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolandon24

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]